Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tonight at 9 the new episode of

Because I do not want to prove my roommates correct, and because my fanaticism is slightly embarassing, I will not be discussing tonight's episode of The Office. If it happens to leak into this serious, academic and all around important blog, I apologize and beg forgiveness.

Events of the day, completely non-related this evening's 9pm event:

My roommate locked herself out of our apartment. In addition to her keys, also left inside the apartment - meaning not on her person - was her cell phone. She borrowed a phone, called her mother, and let nature take its course. I believe her mother, as any good mother would do, called every number in her aresenal. I cannot prove this for a fact, but as she called my phone (which went straight to voicemail due to the lead box that is the Life Sciences building) and left a message, and also phoned my father at his work place and left a message for him, who, in turn called my phone - and you know the story there. That's the best part of the story. The end is I came home then decided that Chipotle was better than waiting around for my roommate and

But on The Office Andy ripped his scrotum and Dwight slept with Pam's best friend and Jim spilled the beans on Pam being preggers and Michael slept with Pam's mom and Jim and Pam really got married on the boat at Niagra falls but no one knew it and in the beginning of the episode Pam was vomiting all over the place because Dwight was being an ass and eating an egg like she had asked him not to and then everyone else was vomiting because they saw her vomiting and Jim was sweet and cut off his tie so that Pam wouldn't feel so bad about ripping her veil and Kevin's shoes got thrown away because they were too smelly for the shoe shiner to even be near and it was all really stupid sweet but still funny and Pam had a fake little baby bump and Jim's brothers are still assholes and

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment